Whether you represent a development agency, national government, private sector company or civil society, you should demand and expect a high quality of programme implementation. With extensive understanding of our clients, Montrose guarantees a level of responsiveness, professionalism and technical excellence, and values a growing number of repeat contracts as a result.
We have significant experience delivering a full range of project implementation models across Africa and Asia. We work effectively in highly complex, fragile and conflicted affected states. We maintain a large network of partners, managers and technical experts in all our areas of operation, ensuring we can quickly mobilise niche technical experts as well as significant local support teams. We deliver innovative solutions to development challenges, and ensure our clients have the evidence they need to make well informed decisions.
Our management services spread across a range of health, education, enterprise, and systems strengthening projects, and include:
- Appropriate, skilled and effective resourcing – ensuring a balance of local and international experts;
- Broad range of service delivery experience - including health systems strengthening, capacity development, health service delivery, maternal and newborn health interventions, disease control programming, public health campaigns, sanitation programmes, school construction, teacher training, education materials development, scholarship programmes, essential skills training, social accountability interventions; livelihoods and SME development;
- Streamlined and professional internal management systems – guaranteeing clear workplanning, delivery on target; risk management including robust duty of care systems;
- Fully compliant and transparent financial management – both of directly contracted programmes and fund management. We provide clear reporting, financial review, budget control and due diligence; while also guaranteeing financially astute managers and commercially attractive operational overheads;
- Effective performance management – ensuring clear reporting against targets, monitoring & evaluation strategies, value for money planning and analysis.
Our approach reflects the technical and commercial reality of development implementation; we understand that every penny spent must translate into significant and measurable results. We understand that value for money reflects quality, impact, innovation and requires effective review throughout the project cycle. We value our clients’ time and experience and ensure that our project implementation delivers consistently against their priorities and goals.